- The terms to use website www.margotickets.com (“the site”) is explained in the following points below. If you do not agree with the term points described below, you must stop use of the website and exit immediately.
- The following terms are legal agreement between us. You as a user is allowed to download and print the terms. Only Margo Tickets reserves the right to amend any of the terms below. If you wish any changes in the terms, you must do so with the consent of Margo Tickets Ltd.
- By using the Margo Tickets website, you agree to be legally bound by the terms & conditions provided below.
- If you do not agree to be legally bound, you must stop use of www.margotours.com
- Margo Tickets may change the terms and conditions at any times by posting changing at any time. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Margo Tickets. Your continued use of Margo Tickets.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Margotickets.com content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You may only use the website margotickets.com for lawful purposes and in accordance of the terms & conditions of the website written in any of the paragraphs on this page below or above.
- You agree to use Margotours.com only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of marggolondon.com
- Your use of Margotours.com is intended for personal, non-commercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by Margo Tickets.
Margo Tickets Ltd Agent Status
- For all or most cases Margo Tickets acts as agent on behalf of accredited suppliers of tours, activities, theatres, hotels, shuttle and airport transfer service.
- All or most of the products available to purchase on Margo Tickets Ltd website are provided by its suppliers and follows the terms & conditions of products & services provided by each supplier.
- In any circumstance of clash between Margo Tickets terms and conditions and supplier’s terns and condition, supplier’s terms & conditions prevails over Margo Tickets Terms & conditions.
- Cancellation or Modification of bookings are subject to cancelation and modification policy of certain product provided by supplier of each product. Brief cancellation and refund policy related to each product will be outlined on product page of each product.
- Margo Tickets acts as an agent on behalf of suppliers and the contact details of the supplier will be provided to the customer for contact purposes.
Visitor Provided Material
- Any material that a visitor to this Website sends or posts to margotickets.com shall be considered non-proprietary and non-confidential. We shall be entitled to copy, disclose, distribute or use for such other purpose as we deem appropriate all material provided to us, with the exception of personal information.
- When using margotickets.com you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- That violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory.
- This is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material that is in breach if this website.
Pricing & inclusions
- Prices shown on the website are per person or per family unless otherwise stated.
- Margo Tickets or its supplier has the discretion to change the price at any time without any prior notice. Until or unless the booking has been confirmed.
- Each product page states what is included in the product you are going to book.
- Senior prices are apply to customers of age 60 or over
- Students must bring their student ID at the time of travel
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by adult.
- Bookings made for under 16 year old without an adult shall be cancelled
Changes to your booking by us or our supplier:
If under any circumstances Margo Tickets or any of our supplier needs to make changes to your booking, we will do our best to inform you in plenty of time before your travel, if you do not wish to accept the changes made to your booking, you may will be provided with alternative options available or otherwise booking will be cancelled subject to cancellation policy related to that product.
Unforeseen Circumstances beyond our control
- A circumstance beyond our or our suppliers control is one that cannot be foreseen and or avoided despite after taking all necessary measurements and includes but not limited to War, Civil unrest, disputes, bad weather, terrorist activities, industrial disputes, bad weather situations or forecasts.
- We cannot take any responsibility or provide any compensation if the tour or activity cannot be operated due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our or our suppliers control.
- We have to notify a change to your arrangements or we or the relevant supplier cannot supply your arrangements in full or in part as agreed, or you suffer any loss or damage of any description.
Booking Modification by you
- Modification of tours or activities varies from one product to another product, however modification policy shall be stated on the product page.
- Some products may not allow modification or any changes made to their bookings
- Products or activities that allow modification require that us our supplier must be informed within stated amount of time or days related to relevant product or activity before the commencement of tour or activity. However modification cannot be guaranteed and is subject to availability.
- Margo Tickets reserves the right to accept or reject modification requested for any booking.
- It is your responsibility to check if you are not double booking yourself with two or more of our products, we do not take any responsibility in such circumstances and cancellation or modification will be subject to cancellation or modification policy of that product.
Booking Cancellation & Refunds
- If you wish to cancel a booking for any reason, you can do so following the cancellation and refund policy of certain booking.
- Cancellation & refund policy will vary for different products
- You will be informed on your ticket or invoice about the cancellation of the product you have confirmed with us
- Once we have confirmed your cancellation, you amount will be credited back to your account with in a normal time span of 5 to 6 working days.
Visas/Passports & Health insurance.
- It is your responsibility to check if you require any visa or passport to travel to certain destination and check with appropriate authorities
- We do not provide visa/Passport or immigration services.
- It is your responsibility to carry right health insurance for your travel or medical requirement you may have.
We act only as a booking agent for any accommodation, transport, guide service, attraction and/or any other event or service on the booking and we have no liability of any kind whatsoever to you or your party or dependants for any death, personal injury, loss, consequential loss or damage of any kind you or your party or your dependants may suffer unless caused by our own negligence. Margo Tickets our employees or agents are acting either as agents for the relevant supplier or as agent for you and your party. Margo Tickets, its agents and suppliers also accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any government restraints, acts of war and terrorism, weather conditions, or for any misadventure or casualty or any other force majeure or causes beyond their control as set out in clause 6 above. Subject to the terms and conditions on this site, Margo Tickets’s liability shall be limited to up to the price paid for the booked arrangements.
It is a condition of our contract with you that you and all members of your party have suitable and sufficient travel insurance to cover your journey as neither Margo Tickets nor our suppliers can be held responsible for any liability, expenses or losses you incur as a result of being inadequately insured. We strongly recommend that at the time of booking a comprehensive travel insurance policy is purchased.
Tickets or Vouchers:
We strongly recommend you to have your ticket or voucher printed, any other form of ticket including but not limited to Mobile, email, tablet will not be accepted at the time of travel.
Please note you are responsible for your and your party’s actions. If we or our suppliers believe your actions or those of your party could cause danger, upset or annoyance to other customers, guests or staff, we or our suppliers may end your booked arrangements immediately. In this event neither Margo Tickets nor the relevant service provider(s) will pay compensation, make refunds nor pay any expenses you suffer as a result.
You are responsible for your personal safety and for the safety of the accompanying people dependent on you. Please take time to understand and then conform to the health and safety rules stipulated by the relevant service provider or the facility or by the appropriate government authorities including Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FC`O) in UK.
You agree to defend and indemnify Margo Tickets Limited, its affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by:
- you or on your behalf in excess of the liability described above; or
- by third parties as a result of
- your breach of this agreement or the documents referenced herein;
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- your use of this website.
Airport Transfers/ Shuttle Service:
- It is your responsibility that you provide us with right information of time, number of people, luggage, flight terminal and flight time.
- It is your responsibility to choose right time for pick and give plenty of time before your flight departs, if you are not sure we suggest you contact us,
- You must follow the time instructions given with the booking as most airports require 2 hours to check in
- If you do not declare right amount of Luggage and right number of people, the driver may refuse to take you on board or may ask for extra charges.
When you make a booking you consent to receive our marketing communication. Your consent to receive our marketing communication covers all our brands and websites including but not limited to www.margotickets.com