Lunch in Cotswolds Tour
Lunch in Cotswolds
Immerse yourself in the most beautiful English villages, surrounded by medieval houses and stone cottages. This tour is for true admirers of natural beauty and tranquility. The tour departs from central London and makes several stops at different Cotswolds villages
The tour will make its first stop at Burford, where the magnificent High Street holds every variety of Cotswolds Stone. You will have time to wander around the tea houses, stroll the High Street and shops and enjoy the natural beauty, before the tour moves to its next stop.
Bibury & the two course Lunch:
Then you will be taken to Bibury, another beautiful village in Cotswolds, there you will be served with two-course lunch in Swan Hotel situated just by the River Coln. You will be served with the finest range of traditional cooking, ales, and wines in that 17th-century ex-coaching Inn.
After Lunch, the coach will drive through the charming villages of Cotswolds before stopping at Bourton-on-the-Water. Here you will have time to explore this beautiful village and the tour will head towards the last stop at Stow-on-the-Wold. Stow-on-the-Wold is Cotswolds most charming spot and is described as most beautiful English country side by William Morris. Indulge yourself into this picturesque town with beautiful gift shops, tea shop and marvelous sceneries to capture in your cameras.
Finally, the tour returns back to Victoria station.
- 2-course lunch in a 17th Century former coaching Inn in Bibury
- Professional Guide
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Photo stops at Bourton-on-the-Water, Burford, Bibury and Stow-on-the-Wold
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel Drop Offs (the tour will finish at Victoria Coach station)
- This tour will depart promptly at 8:15 am from Victoria Coach Station gate 18
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used.
- On rare occasions that if the Swan Hotel is not available another suitable alternative will be used in a different village.
- This tour will depart promptly at 8:15am Victoria Coach Station gate 16 and will conclude with a drop-off in central London approximately at 6.30pm.
- The tour will finish at Victoria Coach station)
Tour Departure Point: Victoria Coach Station
Tour Cancellation: Tour can be canceled 24 hours prior to tour date.