Stonehenge half day tour
Stonehenge half day tour from London is your excellent choice if you wish to see The World Heritage Site dating back to 5,000 years old. Stonehenge is well known for its mysterious character magical sight and breathtaking views.
The tour will depart from Victoria station and head straight to beautiful plains of Salisbury. This will be your chance to unlock the mystery behind those gigantic stones dating back to 5,000 years. There will be loads of stories to hear as to why these stones were brought to this specific location and whether it was a place of worship or place for magicians, it is for you to find out.
Stonehenge Visitor Centre:
Stonehenge now equips with a visitor centre where you can have fresh tea coffee, sandwich or juices. The visitor centre also has temporary and permanent and temporary exhibition centre demonstrating various wonders of Stonehenge and history attached to this great monument. you will also enjoy a virtual sunrise over prehistoric stones.
What You Expect:
- Entrance to Stonehenge included
- return transportation to and from London.
- You will spend approximately two hours at The Stonehenge
- Audio guide in multiple languages (French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Polish)
- The tour is unescorted
Note: For Schedule and departure information, please see tour instructions page
- The tour can be cancelled or modified up to two days prior to tour date.
- Bookings made after 7 PM will be confirmed next day
- For tour departure information, see Tour Instructions page
Morning tour departs from two locations at following timings
Departure Point: Victoria ( Central London )
Departure Point: Kensington ( Cromwell Road )
1 April to 30 September
Days of departure: Daily
Check-in time: 1:30 pm from Victoria and 1:45 pm from Kensington office.
Return (approx.): 7:00pm- 8:00pm
You will be dropped back at Kensington (Gloucester Road)
The tour can be canceled up to 24 hours prior to tour date.
What's Not Included