3 – Day Open top sightseeing bus tour
Thames river cruise tour – return ticket
3 – different routes
Live Commentary in English
See London on an open top bus
Night Bus Tour Included – Included free with the ticket
Multiple languages – English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Arabic, Hindi, Japanese, Mandarin, and Russian.
See London on an open top bus
Big Bus London – Hop-on, Hop-off tour – 3 Day Ticket
Explore London on an open top tour bus, Hop on and off at your favorite and must-see landmarks of the capital city. With buses arriving every 15 minutes and stops at all the primes locations, big bus hop on hop off tour is your best choice. The tour offers a choice of 12 multiple languages to choose from and live guide on board that will keep you well informed about the history of London with a touch of humour and entertainment. The tour includes a free river cruise tour on River Thames and a choice walking tours.
Free additions with the three day ticket
- Return river cruise ticket ( you can travel up to Greenwich and come back )
- Big Bus night bus tour Included – Night Bus tour worth £23 included with 2-day ticket
How the tour works
Big Bus Hop On, Hop Off tours offers great flexibility and particularly best choice for people who don’t speak much English, which means fewer chances of getting lost or asking for directions.
The tour comprises of 3 main lines/routes. Red, Blue & Green. Once you have got your ticket, you can board the bus from any of the Big Bus tour stops ( your ticket starts from the time you first board the bus ). Once you are on the bus ( make sure you sit on the top and have your camera ready ) pick up your free audio headsets and listen to history and stories about the capital city. The bus stops at all the stops and you can get off any of the stops and get back on from the same stop or the next stop and don’t worry if you miss a bus because there is another one coming in 10 to 15 min.
Routes: Big Bus Tour offers three major routes, Blue Route, Red Route and Green Link.
Thames River Cruise Tour
Join the walking tours at Big Bus Tour stop No. 10 at 11 AM included complimentary with the bus tour.
Blue route offer recorded commentary in 12 different languages and is also the biggest route of Big Bus Hop On Hop Off tour London. Some of the important Landmarks are listed below
Languages: English – French – German – Italian – Spanish – Brazilian Portuguese – Polish – Arabic – Hindi – Japanese – Mandarin – Russian.
Double up your London Sightseeing and enjoy the sights & sounds of the capital city in the nights, see how the lights on Tower Bridge, London Eye, Big Ben and St. Pauls increase the glory of London
Standard Service Information
First Bus: 08:10 from Stop #1: Green Park Underground Station.
Last Full-Circuit Tour: 18:00 from Stop #1: Green Park Underground Station.
Last Bus: 18:00 from Stop #1: Green Park Underground Station.
First Bus: 08:47 from Stop #16: Baker Street
Last Full-Circuit Tour: 14:27 from Stop #16: Baker Street
Last Bus: 18:00 at Stop #16: Baker Street
Full Circuit Time: 3 hours, 30 minutes (approx.)
Bus Frequency: every 15-20 minutes.
First Bus: 08:20 from Stop #42: Woburn (Northbound)
Last Full-Circuit Tour: 18:00 from Stop #42: Woburn (Northbound)
Last Bus: 18:00 at Stop #42: Woburn (Northbound)
Full Circuit Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes (approx.)
Bus Frequency: every 20-30 minutes.
Big Bus Night Bus Tour Scheule
- London Eye (stop 7) at 19:30 – 20:00 – 20:30
- Victoria Station (stop 29) at 19:45 – 20:15 – 20:45
- Marble Arch (stop 4) at 20:00 – 20:30 – 21:00.
No Cancellation once confirmed.
- Three days Hop On Hop Off Tour – unlimited rides
- Thames river cruise tour – return river tour included
- Night Bus Tour Included – Free with 2-day ticket
- Audio headsets
- Live English Commentary
- Ticket valid on all the routes
- Recorded guide in 12 different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Arabic, Hindi, Japanese, Mandarin, and Russian
Got any question about this tour?
Contact Us by Facebook Messenger
The best and the cheapest way to inquire about any tour is to message us by facebook messenger
Call us at +44 (0) 20 3713 0155
Emai Us: email@example.com
- The tour will be confirmed next morning if booked after 7 PM.
- If the tour is not available for next day, please contact us by phone or by facebook chat.
- If you are booking on your mobile, choose date first -> choose the number of people -> scroll down to press book button. see image below