Coca-Cola London Eye – Standard Ticket
The Coca-Cola London Eye also known as The Millennium Wheel offers spectacular views of iconic landmarks of London from the height of 443 feet or 135 meters. The giant wheel is made up of 32 high tech capsules that give you a 360-degree view of London.
The London Eye experience takes 30 minutes to reach its highest point. The spectacular views from London eye include Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, St. Pauls Cathedral, Buckingham Palace and even The Tower Bridge along with many other iconic buildings of London.
The London Eye 4D experience:
The London Eye ticket also includes a 4D video experience. The video has great 4D effects and tells the tale of a little girl with her father in London.
The Coca-Cola London Eye, Riverside Building,
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train/Underground Station: Waterloo or Westminister underground station
Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
The Coca-Cola London Eye opening times:
Please click here to view opening times 2018
The opening times for the October Half Term period between 21 and 29 October 2018 are 11 am – 6 pm.
- This is a standard entry ticket to London Eye
- The ticket can be used directly at London Eye
- You may be asked to choose a time slot when you arrive at London Eye.
- The ticket will be valid for the same day only
- During the busy period, we suggest you visit the London Eye between 12 PM and 3 PM
- Children up to the age of 15 will not be permitted entry without an Adult
Cancellation & Modification
No cancellation or modification allowed once confirmed.
Got any question about this tour?
Contact Us by Facebook Messenger
The best and the cheapest way to inquire about any tour is to message us by facebook messenger
Call us at +44 (0) 20 3713 0155
Emai Us: email@example.com