Shakespeare’s country and the Cotswolds
A free and easy trip to Stratford, a beautiful town belonged to the famous writer Shakespeare and the villages of Cotswolds commonly described as most beautiful English village. This tour is an affordable option for the lovers of Shakespeare and wishes to personally see the footsteps of their favorite and famous world renowned writer.
Stratford upon Avon & Shakespeares birthday place
Stratford upon Avon is the birthplace of the world’s famous writer, William Shakespeare. Stratford is the charming market town set up in the heart of rural England. In the tour you will have a chance to see Holy Trinity Church, Shakespear’s final resting place. You will see the famous Anne Hathaway cottage and the school of Shakespeare. Feel free to explore it at your leisure.there are plenty to see, do and learn about.
The tour will drive through the lovely Cotswolds countryside. Enjoy views of the breathtaking countryside from the coach, sleepy villages, as the tour drives through the bustling market towns, the charming scenery of one of the England’s most beautiful region. The tour takes photo stops at three separate Cotswolds villages, Burton on Water, Burford, and Bibury.
What you expect
- Visit Stratford upon Avon
- See Shakespeare’s birthday place
- See Anne Hathaway’s cottage
- Photo stop at Burford, Bibury, and Bourton-on-the-water
- Air-conditioned Coaches with free Wi – Fi on board
- The tour may change the sequence of visits to places during peak periods
- Entrance to Venues is not included but can be bought on the day
- All coaches have WiFi, however, during peak periods there may be coaches used without WiFi
- Please see tour instructions page for departure information
Tour can be canceled 2 days prior to tour date.
Tour Departure Information
Departure Days: Daily
Departure Time: 8: 30 AM Check-in: 8:15 AM
Return: Approx. 8:00 PM
Departure: Point: 4 Fountain Square, 123 - 151 Buckingham Palace Road SW1W 9 SH
Tour return Point: The tour returns back to Victoria at approx 6:30 PM
The tour can be cancelled 2 days prior to tour day.