Full day magic of London with afternoon tea
The tour departs early morning from Victoria coach station with professional guide on board. The tour will pass by famous land marks of London, including Big Ben, London Eye, Westminster Abbey and more. As you drive past your guide will inform you all the important and historic information of the city.
Private tour of tower of London & The Crown Jewels.
The tour will make its first stop at Tower of London, Tower of London is one of the oldest and greatest Monument in London. The tower was once used as a prison and place to keep exotic animals. The Tower has many vicious stories to tell, there will be yeoman Warder waiting for you to show around the Tower. Tower of London is also home to Crown Jewels of The Queen of England
Changing of the guard ceremony at Buckingham palace
After Tower of London, the tour will head towards the most famous residence in the world, The Buckingham Palace. The tour will stop at the right spot for you take your favourite photos. Here you will witness changing of guards ceremony.
Thames river boat trip and Westminster abbey
After finishing with changing of guards ceremony, the tour will head to its next stop, an exclusive and private tour on River Thames. On the boat tour you will see St. Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s globe, London eye and Tower of London. This will be your another best chance to take photos of beautiful London sights at your back.
St. Paul’s cathedral
The tour will then head towards St, Paul’s Cathedral after the boat ride. History of this Cathedral date back to 17th Century and has magnificent architecture. You will climb magnificent stairs to climb to the top of the building surrounded by great paintings painted all over the cathedral. The cathedral was also victim of great fire of London
On Sunday when the viewing is restricted, you will have an opportunity to enter and to enjoy one of the services.
Prime cream tea at harrods
To round off the the day, join us for a delicious tea at Harrods. The tour ends leaving here leaving you the rest of the afternoon to explore the worlds most department store.
- Entry to Tower of London as a one of first groups
- Private guided walking tour with Yeoman Warden
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of London
- Fast track entry to St Paul’s Cathedral
- Changing of the Guard (subject to availability)
- Exclusive River Cruise
- Prime cream tea at harrods
- Professional Guide
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
Free Wi-Fi on board
- Tour departs from Victoria Coach Station
- Tour departure time: 7:45
- Tour Departure Schedule: Daily
The tour can be cancelled 24 hours prior to tour day
- The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. We will go to Buckingham Palace for a photo stop instead.
- On Sundays, there will be no guiding inside the cathedral, but still there will be an opportunity to enter and enjoy one of the services.
- On certain dates St Paul's Cathedral is closed thus we will be visiting Household Cavalry Museum instead.
- The Hotel pick-up service will end on 31st March 2017. From 1st April 2017 we ask our customers to make their own way to the departure point.