- Entrance to Stonehenge with extended time
- Free audio guide available at Stonehenge ( multiple languages )
- Wi-Fi on coach
- Departure from Victoria, Central London
Stonehenge Tour – Afternoon Departure
Meet your tour representative at Victoria Station at around 1:30 PM, where you will start your journey to world famous prehistoric and England’s most visited monument. On arrival you will be escorted to the entrance of Stonehenge. Once inside you will be amazed by the beauty of giant ancient stones sitting in the planes of Salisbury, Visit the interactive visitor centre full of great information about how people lived & survived in ancient times.
Stonehenge, a majestic and magical sight that sits in the beautiful planes of Salisbury. Stonehenge is over 5,000 years old and nobody could figure out exact reason as to why these giant stones were brought to this place. There have been different theories suggesting it as a place for magicians or a place of worship.
At Stonehenge, you will have audio guides available in multiple languages for your convenience. Stonehenge now equips with a visitor centre with a cafe and temporary and permanent exhibition centre.
Your tour will depart from Victoria London at 8 AM ( 7:45 AM check-in ), we request all our valuable travellers to arrive at least 15 minutes early.
You will arrive back in London Victoria at approximately 2 PM
Tour Meeting Point:
164 Buckingham Palace Rd, Belgravia, London SW1W 9T
- The tour will be confirmed next morning if booked after 7 PM.
- If the tour is not available for next day, please contact us by phone or by facebook chat.
- If you are booking on your mobile, choose date first -> choose the number of people -> scroll down to press book button. see image below
Tour can be canceled up to 4 days prior to the tour date.
Tour can be modified up to 1 day prior to the tour date, however, the modification cannot always be guaranteed.
We request our valuable customers to allow us 5 to 7 working days. You can request your refund at firstname.lastname@example.org