- Extended visit – More time to spend at Stonehenge
- Free audio guide available at Stonehenge ( multiple languages )
- Wi-Fi on coach
- Get to know all about the mysterious stones by visiting the interactive visitor centre
- Departure from Victoria London
Stonehenge Half Day Tour
Meet your tour representative at Victoria London early in the morning, who will get you on board and set you off on your one hour and thirty minutes journey to England’s most visited prehistoric site, The Stonehenge. Bare in mind, you will also enjoy the beautiful sceneries of English Country side on your way to Stonehenge.
Stonehenge, a majestic and magical sight that sits in the beautiful planes of Salisbury. Stonehenge is over 5,000 years old and nobody could figure out the exact reason why these giant stones were brought to this place. There have been different theories suggesting it as a place for magicians or a place of worship.
You will be amazed by looking at those giant stones sitting in the planes of Salisbury, the site is truly amazing and breath taking but it is not just that, you will also have an opportunity to know the detailed history of Stonehenge with the free multiple language audio guide and an interactive visitor centre. At the visitor center, you will have a chance to know about many of the ancient skills such as how people made ropes or grind the grains in those ancient times and a lot more.
Audio Guide is available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Polish.
Your tour will depart from Victoria London at 8 AM ( 7:45 AM check-in ), we request all our valuable travellers to arrive at least 15 minutes early.
You will arrive back in London Victoria at approximately 2 PM
Tour Meeting Point:
164 Buckingham Palace Rd, Belgravia, London SW1W 9T
- The tour will be confirmed next morning if booked after 7 PM.
- If the tour is not available for next day, please contact us by phone or by facebook chat.
- If you are booking on your mobile, choose date first -> choose the number of people -> scroll down to press book button. see image below
Tour can be canceled up to 4 days prior to the tour date.
Tour can be modified up to 1 day prior to the tour date, however, the modification cannot always be guaranteed.
We request our valuable customers to allow us 5 to 7 working days. You can request your refund at firstname.lastname@example.org