Stonehenge & Roman Bath Tour
A wonderful day tour to Bath & Stonehenge. The tour is focused on two most popular places in the UK. With just two places to visit you get enough time to visit Stonehenge and explore the beautiful city of Bath.
Bath City & Roman Bath:
The tour will make it’s first stop at Bath. Bath is a beautiful city first built by Romans and it’s named derived from Baths built by Romans in the center of the city. The city offers great views tranquility and truly is a beautiful city to explore. The city offers beautiful terrace houses with Georgian architecture, Bath Abbey, River Avon, beautiful Putney Bridge and narrow streets to get lost in the historic city of Bath.
Then we head to the mysterious and the most famous monuments in the world. You will never forget your first glimpse of Stonehenge, you explore the unique landmark, its origin date backs to nearly 5000 years, it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship. You can never compare the feelings of standing in front of an ancient monument.
- The tour returns back to London at Approx. 7:30 PM
- The order of visits may change depending on circumstances
- Please see Tour Instructions for departure information
- Tour can be canceled or modified up to two days prior to tour date
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Free Snack Pack
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional Guide
- Walking Tour of Bath
- Free Walking Tour
If you are not sure how to reach to the departure point, you can always reach us at email@example.com and will be happy to assist you.
- Tour departs daily
- Tour Departure: 8:30 AM ( arrive 15 minutes early )
- Tour Return: Approx. 7:30 PM
- Tour Departure Point: Victoria Station
- Tour Return Point: Victoria Or Kensington
The tour can be canceled 24 hours prior to check in day
- There may be buses used without wifi during peak times
- Gratuities are not included