London vintage open top bus tour with private Thames river cruise
Highlights of London on a 1960’s vintage bus
This is a beautiful tour to see the highlights of London on a vintage red double decker bus, you will love to see the great views of London major attractions that includes Big Ben, Westminster abbey, The house of parliament and the London eye and the magnificent st paul’s cathedral. make sure your cameras are ready as we photo stop at Westminster abbey and the tower of London.
Private river cruise on the river Thames
Now it’s time to have a trip on the river Thames on our private river cruise, you will enjoy the great views of Shakespeare’s globe, Cleopatra’s needle, and the great London bridge before arriving at embankment pier to rejoin the bus and head for Buckingham palace.
Change of the guard ceremony
The tour will then take you to the most famous residence around the World; The Buckingham Palace. At Buckingham Palace, you will witness the ceremony of changing of guards. The guards march from St. James park to Buckingham Palace. The guards march with bands playing the Royal Tunes.
- Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
- Professional guide
- Photo stop at Tower of London
- Changing of the Guard
- Exclusive River Cruise (Premium Tours Group only)
- Audio Guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian)
- Tour departs at 7.45 am from Victoria Coach Station gate 0
- Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
- On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
- When the guard change does not take place, we stop instead for photos of the Buckingham Palace
- Child: 3-16 years
- Senior 60+ years