- A truly magical tour of behind the scenes of Harry Potter World
- See the actual costumes and props used in the Harry Potter Films
- Step into Hogwart’s express at platform 9¾
- Return transportation from London
- Great Hall, walk down Diagon Alley™ and visit Dumbledore’s office and much much more
Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making Of Harry Potter
Visit The World Of Harry Potter London, also known as Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter or Harry Potter World. The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London lasts approximately 3 hours which is a standard time allowed by the studio. The tour includes transportation to the Harry Potter world and entry tickets. The transportation from London takes approximately one and a half hour to arrive at the studio and at the same time to come back to London which makes the Harry Potter Tour approximately half day long.
The tour starts with a short demonstration about the history and making of Harry Potter films and then a cinema screen video where Harry and his team walks you through their time during the making of Harry Potter films. After watching the film giant doors to the great hall opens exactly like it was in the film and you will walk to the great hall where you will not just see the great hall but sculptures and dresses of your great actors where you will enjoy taking pictures and then to the world of Harry Potter.
Next, the giant doors open taking you to the Great Hall where Harry and his classmates on many occasions in the film. The hall depicts the exact hall that you actually see in the film, this will truly absorb you and bring you into the world of Harry Potter. You will see actual props, sets, clothes, masks and film effects used in the film. As you explore the studio you will see the Gryffindor™ room, Dumbledore’s office, Hagrid’s hut and many more secrets of Harry Potter world.
You will also see the actual Platform 9¾ and see the inside of Hogwarts Express. Experience the effects of moving train with effects on windows or sit on the broomstick and fly in the air using amazing effects used in the movie.
The studio also houses Knight Bus™ and Privet Drive and a colossal model of Hogwarts™ castle. This truly unforgettable experience will take you to every corner of the film and bring your Harry Potter fantasies to real life.
- Due to the very high demand for this tour, we allocate your time slot based on what’s available. if you have any specific desire please write in your special notes.
- If you have requested a time slot and the time slot is not available, we will contact you for available options
- 9:00am Entrance (departs 7:30am, check-in closes 7:15am)
- 10:00am Entrance (departs 8:00am, check-in closes 7:45am)
- 11:00am Entrance (departs 9:00am, check-in closes 8:45am)
- 12:00am Entrance (departs 10:00am, check-in closes 9:45am)
- 1:00pm Entrance (departs 11:00am, check-in closes 10:45am)
- 2:00pm Entrance (departs 12:00pm, check-in closes 11:45am)
- 3:00pm Entrance (departs 1:00pm, check-in closes 12:45pm)
- 4:00pm Entrance (departs 2:00pm, check-in closes 1:45pm)
- 5:00pm Entrance (departs 3:00pm, check-in closes 2:45pm)
- 6:00pm Entrance (departs 4:00pm, check-in closes 3:45pm)
- 9:00am Entrance (departs studio 12:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 2:00pm)
- 10:00am Entrance (departs studio 1:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 3:00pm)
- 11:00am Entrance (departs studio 2:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 4:00pm)
- 12:00am Entrance (departs studio 3:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 5:00pm)
- 1:00pm Entrance (departs studio 4:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 6:00pm)
- 2:00pm Entrance (departs studio 5:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 7:00pm)
- 3:00pm Entrance (departs studio 6:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 8:00pm)
- 4:00pm Entrance (departs studio 7:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 9:00pm)
- 5:00pm Entrance (departs studio 8:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 10:00pm)
- 6:00pm Entrance (departs studio 9:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx.11:00pm)
- London Victoria
- Baker Street Station London
Warner Bors Studio tour is non-cancellable and non-refundable once confirmed.
No modification allowed
Got any question about this tour?
Contact Us by Facebook Messenger
The best and the cheapest way to inquire about any tour is to message us by facebook messenger
Call us at +44 (0) 20 3713 0155
Emai Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The tour will be confirmed next morning if booked after 7 PM.
- If the tour is not available for next day, please contact us by phone or by facebook chat.
- If you are booking on your mobile, choose date first -> choose the number of people -> scroll down to press book button. see image below
- There are several departures from London to Warner Bros Studio – The World of Harry Potter, however, due to the very high demand of the tour we cannot guarantee any specific time slot, however we always request our valuable customers to tell us if they have any time slot preference.
- We do try our best to give morning or afternoon departures to families with children
We work with last minute allocations this is why our availability is mostly open when tickets are sold out everywhere else. so if you are huge fan of Harry Potter and really want to visit the Warner Bros. Studio, go ahead and book it from our website and we will do our best to make your visit to possible.