An opportunity to see Her Majesty’s favourite weekend place
Explore the State Apartments & See Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House
Explore artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci
Extended access to the world-famous Stonehenge
Luxury buses with WiFi
Windsor and Stonehenge Tour
After a lot of wait and high pressure from the admirers, of Stonehenge & Windsor castle, we have finally got two most desired locations in one awesome tour and to make the most out of the two places, the tour allows extended time in each place So, if you have planned a visit to these historical places, it is important that you know about these landmarks.
Windsor Castle is situated in the antiquated town of Windsor and holds a very rich royal history. Visiting the Castle will let you discover why it was the favourite of the royal residence. From lavishing royal State Rooms which have been decorated with world-famous masterpieces by Rembrandt and Leonardo Da Vinci, the castle holds extraordinary treasure from the royal history.
Stonehenge is a part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site and allows you to see 5,000 old monuments. These monuments are set against the dramatic backdrop of Salisbury Plain and allow you to work out yourself as to how did they get there or why are they there.
- Explore the Windsor Castle and relive the history of royal residence.
- Visit the prehistoric rock formations and explore yourself how the stones were placed there
- Explore the Visitor Center of Stonehenge where you can bring to life the history of Stone Circle.
- Get to know about 900 years of British history.
- Explore State Apartments that are equipped with masterpieces by Gainsborough and Rembrandt.
- Visit St. George Chapel, the place where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle tied the knot.
Your tour will depart from Victoria London at 8 AM ( 7:30 AM Check-in ), we request all our valuable travellers to arrive at least 15 minutes early.
You will arrive back in London Victoria at approximately 6 PM
Tour Meeting Point:
164 Buckingham Palace Rd, Belgravia, London SW1W 9T
What’s Included in the tour
What’s Excluded in the tour
- The tour will be confirmed next morning if booked after 7 PM.
- If the tour is not available for next day, please contact us by phone or by facebook chat.
- If you are booking on your mobile, choose date first -> choose the number of people -> scroll down to press book button. see image below
Windsor Castle Completely Closed on Following Dates:
- 15 June 2018: (last admission 15:00, closes 16:00)
- 17, 18 June 2018: Castle completely closed
- 19 June 2018: State Apartments closed
- 5 July 2018: Last admission3 pm, last entry to the State Apartments 3.30pm, closes at 4 pm
- 25 – 26 December 2018: Castle completely closed
Tour can be canceled up to 4 days prior to the tour date.
Tour can be modified up to 1 day prior to the tour date, however, the modification cannot always be guaranteed.
We request our valuable customers to allow us 5 to 7 working days. You can request your refund at firstname.lastname@example.org
Got any question about this tour?
Contact Us by Facebook Messenger
The best and the cheapest way to inquire about any tour is to message us by facebook messenger
Call us at +44 (0) 20 3713 0155
Emai Us: email@example.com